De accredication for pers en VIPs for the 4th edition of the ICFR will start on the 1st of August 2017.
The International Comedy Festival Rotterdam welcomes journalists and media representatives and invites them to cover the festival. The press accreditation period for the 2nd edition of ICFR starts on the 1st of July. The Press accreditation applies to journalists and media representatives actively seeking coverage of the festival and provides:
- Free admission to festival activities and main events;
- Access to Press & Industry meetings
- Access to and free use of all Press Desk services
- Accredited journalists are asked to announce and report on the festival in their affiliations. The Press Office asks you to send printed or audio-visual impression of your ICFR coverage after publication as soon as possible.
- Renewals of accreditation are based on, amongst others, the reception of your coverage.
- ICFR does not provide airfare.
- Press accreditation to the International Comedy Festival Rotterdam is entirely to the discretion of the Press Office.
Information may be subject to change.
The Industry Guest Accreditation applies to people actively working within the (inter)national comedy industry (on and off stage) and provides:
• Free admission to all festival and industry activities and main events
• Access to Press & Industry meetings
• Backstage access
Please note that submission does not guarantee accreditation!
How to apply?
All applicants that are not actively invited by the festival are requested to send a written request on company letterhead paper. Companies are kindly requested to include a short company profile. Individuals are asked to include their CV. Please email this information to email@example.com.